Monday, July 30, 2012

BIG NEWS!

Remember how I told you how much I wanted a bright pink satchel in my latest Wishlist Wednesday?  Well ask and ye shall receive.  Guess what I juuuuuust got at Target?

What? What?!  How great is this?!  The quality of this is much better than the neon ones from a few months back. Those ones were a great color, but I felt that they always looked wrinkled -- like you just took them out of the plastic wrapping and box they were shipped in.  Anyway.

No, the quality of this is not as good as the Cambridge.  And probably not even as good as the Steve Madden. BUT, it's $25, and you can't beat that.  There were a bunch of comments on the Steve Madden that the color was very neon in real life.  The Target version is very true to the pictures on their website.  I have to say, I am very excited about this bag.

What I liked about this is that the inside is lined and has a zip interior pocket.  I don't think any of the other versions (the Cambridge Satchel, the Steve Madden Cross Body, or the felt one) had this option.

I spent a lot of time trying to decide what color to get because this bag comes in a whopping EIGHT colors. I was very tempted to get the gray.

There is also a larger, more square version of this satchel. It comes in 4 colors.
Mossimo Supply Co. Large Lady Satchel

I do like that top handle.


Please make sure that you check the sizes.  The small satchel is of a similar size of the smaller Steve Madden (7.5 " H x 10.0 " W x 3.0 " D).  The larger satchel is almost square (10.5 " H x 11.0 " W x 4.0 " D).  These were almost sold out at my Target.  You get free shipping for orders over $50 at Target, and you can return for free in stores for up to 90 days.  With such a generous return policy, I would consider buying and returning if you're not happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment