Monday, July 2, 2012

30X30

I've decided to take the 30X30 Challenge!  I spent the better part of a month deciding what clothes to use for this challenge -- adding things in and removing things from my virtual closet on Go Chic or Go Home.  After looking at this again, I feel like I may have one skirt too many (it's too hot right now to wear pants).  Should I switch out one of the skirts for another top or cardigan?  If so, what color?

Here's what I decided on:

Tops

Tees


Sweaters


Skirts


Shorts and Jeans


Shoes



Very polka dot heavy since I love polka dots.  What do you think? Is there something I should remove/add?  I'm only on Day 1, so I have a bit of time to play.  I think I'm also going to try and take it easy on the shopping as well this month.  Maybe I'll have some money in the bank for these:

No comments:

Post a Comment