Monday, July 16, 2012

30X30 Day 13 - Fashion Fail

So, not one of my better looks.
Silk Striped Shirt (Alexa Chung for Madewell Risky Business Silk Shirt); Skirt (Limited); Belt (J. Crew); Shoes (Ann Taylor Perfect Pumps in Porcini); Bracelets (J. Crew Factory; Forever21); Necklace (H&M)

I like the stripe shirt with this skirt, but I think my accessorizing is a bit.... off. I got it into my head last night that I really wanted to wear this necklace with this outfit, but after looking at it, I don't think it was the best idea.  Plus, I think it looks way too similar (and not as successful) as my first 30X30 outfit. The other option was to wear either the coral or yellow gingham shirt with this, and I sorta wish I had.  If I had looked at these pictures before walking out the door, I probably would have changed.  Oh well. You win some you lose some.

Truth be told, it's because everything I wanted to wear I wore pretty recently or was still dirty (whoops. Should have done laundry this weekend). So, options were limited.  With this shirt, I have officially worn each item in my 30X30 closet. It's time to start mixing and matching.  I'll make more of an effort tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment