Sunday, July 8, 2012

30X30 Day 6 - Summer Brights

I've kept my blog under wraps, but Mr. Match found it when I was away at work (that'll teach me to leave my computer up). I thought I'd involve him in the process by helping me take pictures today.  I'm going to need to train him.  I see all these other bloggers who's hubbys and boyfriends take the best pictures.  Mine were all crooked, blurry, or positioned so you can see our messy side table in the background.  This was the best picture of the bunch:

Striped shirt (H&M); Shorts (J. Crew on sale for $29.99 plus an additional 30% off; very tempted to get the pink); Belt/Scarf (Modcloth); Flats (OKA b Priscilla); Chevron Bag (Made by Nanna  won from the Brightside Project.  I really want the yellow and gray chevron one); Necklace (J. Crew Factory)

Good try, honey.  Good try.  These flats are a recent purchase. We went out for ice cream, and on the way stopped into this little boutique and these were just calling my name.  They're a bit expensive for what I like to pay for flats (which I destroy), but they're worth it.  They're plastic/rubber, but are nice and flexible. They also don't make my feet sweet.  They're padded and have just a slight bit of a heel, so they're soooo comfortable. I wore them all weekend to a NASCAR race and they were perfect.  Best of all, when you spill something on it, you can just wash them up with soap and water.

We had a lot to do today.  IKEA, Costco, and others, but we really just got to IKEA and Costco. OMG we spent so much money this weekend on stuff for our apartment.  Even at IKEA, the cost adds up!  We still need something to put our television on.  It's on our list.

I also had work to catch up on this weekend.  Guess that sort of gave. I'll just do it super early tomorrow morning and go take it into the bosses.  I've been sitting on it far too long.  Does that every happen to you?  I'm trying to avoid it because it needs to go through another associate who I don't think I'm making a very good impression on. I just keep messing up. I'm trying really hard, but I think she's exasperated with me.  She is one of those people who never messes up.  I'm trying to buck myself up, but sometimes I wish I could just sit in my office and hide.

No comments:

Post a Comment