Saturday, July 21, 2012

30X30 Day 18 - Overcast Saturdays

It's overcast today. Not really raining (spitting every now and again).  It's kinda sucky because you don't get the benefit of a sunny day or a fun rainy day where you can just cuddle up on the couch.  I went to Starbucks today to get some work done. I always forget how slooooow the internet there is. That's probably a good thing, because it really prevents me from surfing.  Starbucks also doesn't have television, so I get some more stuff done.  My Starbucks was packed today. The bar exam is this week, so there were a lot of folks studying. I also think the rain sent a few people inside to wait things out.

Top (LOFT); Shorts (J. Crew); Scarf (LOFT); Belt (Old Navy); Purse (Kate Spade); Shoes (OKA b Priscilla)

Goofy me before I left the house.  I was hoping that if I wore sunglasses, it would get sunny. No such luck.  I was there for about 5 hours, but only had 3.5 hours on my timer. Where did the time go?

No comments:

Post a Comment