Friday, July 13, 2012

30X30 Day 11 - Yellow on Yellow

I had a meh day at work yesterday, so I decided to jump start my energy by wearing bright yellow today.  Do colors help your energy?
Sweater (Old Navy); Denim (LOFT); Scarf (LOFT); Pumps (Cole Haan)

I like the idea of layering necklaces and scarves.  My bubble necklace is the same color as this shirt. I think it gives it a little bit of texture for layering on my patterned scarf.
Bubble Necklace (ILY Couture)

You can't really see in the angle of this photo, but I'm wearing my other favorite bright lemon necklace above the scarf as well (last seen here).  I though that all those beads below needed to be balanced by something up top.

Annnd because I didn't think that was enough, I added a bright cobalt bracelet:
Cobalt bracelet (J. Crew); Lemon bracelet (H&M); Cream bracelet (LOFT)

How do you layer your accessories?

No comments:

Post a Comment