Tuesday, July 17, 2012

30X30 Day 14 - Great Minds Think Alike

Whereas yesterday was a fashion fail for me, today is a total win.  I am really into my outfit today.
Silk shirt (Lands End Canvas); Skirt (Target, last seen here); Belt (House of Frasier); Shoes (Cole Haan); Purse (Kate Spade)

As I was uploading this picture, I realized that this coral/royal blue/yellow color combo seems to be a fave of bloggers. I can see why! I totes love it.

J's Everyday Fashion - can't find the link, but I promise it's there.


I already had on my red bracelets because I thought I needed a bit more contrast, but I liked the way J went all out and added that red cardigan.  So I grabbed my red purse and took a few more pictures.
Bracelets (Target, J. Crew Factory); Necklace (Kate Spade)

I wish I had my nude shoes in my 30X30 closet.  I like the way all three ladies wore nude shoes with their outfits.  I also like Pink Peonies more watermelon-y top.  I think I may have something similar to that.  The shirt itself is from J. Crew (it's on sale right now plus an additional 40% off), but I'm trying really hard not to buy it since I don't need it.  I just have to keep reciting my new mantra: I will not buy I will not buy I will not buy.

I also have a bright blue top similar to Kendi's and some coral shorts. Maybe I'll try that reverse look sometime too!

No comments:

Post a Comment