Wednesday, August 1, 2012

30X30 Outfits 25 and 26 - Home Stretch!

I know that it's August, and I should be done with my 30 outfits by now, but what can I say? I suck.  There were days I didn't get out of my pajamas at all.  Diving was on, and nothing was going to make me miss Italians in Speedos.

Here's what I wore yesterday and today :)

Every time I wear this sweater from Old Navy, I get tons of compliments.  I don't think I paid more than $15 for it, but it's held up extremely well (no pilling) and the color is amazing. It is BRIGHT, but I love it.  This time, I wore it with my lace eyelet skirt from the LOFT and echoed the dots in the skirt with my Bubble necklace.

And this is what I wore today:

Scarf (Jason Wu for Target, similar here); Bracelets (Thrifted similar and Forever 21, similar or splurge); Bow Belt (um? some random online store)

I was inspired by Banana Republic's recent styling:

If I weren't in 30X30 land, I probably would have worn this outfit with my J. Crew Mona Graphite Pumps:
(on sale here; I got mine via eBay, I think??  Buy a half size up, they run small)

No comments:

Post a Comment