Thursday, July 12, 2012

30X30 Day 10 - I'M BACK!

After what felt like a few days of ho-hum outfits, I feel like I'm back!  I feel energized and hip in this outfit.
Skirt (Limited); Tee (LOFT sunwash); Necklace (LOFT); Belt (J. Crew); Bracelets (from all over)

The t-shirt may be a bit too casual for work, but you gotta work what your 30X30 closet gave you.  The hot pink felt a bit rocker to me, so I added a bunch of antique gold chains and a studded belt.  And just because I didn't think the outfit was exciting enough, I added my peep toe striped heels.


These striped peep-toes are from Ann Taylor last year. I bought them for graduation because they only thing you see peeking out from those awful gowns are your shoes.  I have a reputation to maintain, so they had to be faboosh.  I also felt that they had to be relativity neutral in color.  I didn't want hot pink shoes, because our gowns were purple and random colored shoes would have looked bizarre.  So, I got these.  I got them ridiculously on sale and I had a coupon, so I don't think I paid more than $40 for them.  Either way, I lurv them.  I hear the Factory store has a version of this now and J. Crew recently had a similar  pair as well, so check your local stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment