Wednesday, July 18, 2012

30X30 Day 15 - Woo Dots!

This outfit makes me happy:
Chambray top (Ann Taylor, blogged about here); polka dot skirt (J. Crew Factory, similar)

Mostly because there are pockets in this skirt!

I mean, really.  How can you go wrong with pockets?  I'm wearing these shoes today:

Pretend I have them on.  I took these pictures and didn't realize I had cut my feet off and didn't have time to redo them.

I know I just wore this skirt on Friday night, but I needed the pick me up that polka dots always give me. I've had a rough couple days at work.  I was thinking about wearing my bright pink cardi, but I may wear that tomorrow.  Gotta spread the happy out.

I thought I needed a shock of accessories so I added a bit of hot pink.
Turquoise necklace (Forever21, also comes in black); MRS necklace (Kate Spade); Pink necklace (Francesca's Collection; pink isn't available anymore, but here's the blue and yellow and a cute similar one in orange)

Rope Belt (Banana Republic Factory); Pink Bracelet (Thrifted ages ago); Link Bracelet (Forever21, comes in gold, but I could only find the silver online)

I'm working on layering my jewelry. I see a lot of bloggers that do such a good job layering necklaces and bracelets and it just looks so effortless.  This, I don't think quite made the mark. It definitely looks a bit forced. I probably should have figured out something else instead of the turquoise necklace.  Well, live and learn.  I'm just going to keep on trying, though! I try to layer bracelets, but I really only think I can do 3 on one wrist (at most) at a time. I work and type all day, so I can't have too many things clanking around.

Are you branching out in your fashion choices?

In other news, today marks the halfway point for my 30X30!!! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment