Thursday, July 5, 2012

30X30 Day 3 - Peachy Keen

Was anyone else not prepared for today to start?  It was nice having that little break in the middle of the week, but I got next to nothing done at work (nothing ruins a "Sunday" like realizing it's actually Tuesday).  And yesterday felt so much like a Saturday, in my head, today should have been Sunday.  RIGHT?! RIGHT?!  Either way, I have never been so happy that the weekend may be here soon.

You'll notice that there was no post for July 4th.  I don't have any red in my 30X30 clothes, so I decided to skip a day yesterday.  I could have used some red accessories, but meh.  Plus, I had to change outfits three times yesterday because it was so hooootttt.  I took a few outfit photos, but they were not fit for public consumption, so what I wore will just have to be a mystery for you.

Peach Silk Boyfriend Shirt (Lands End Canvas -- super cheap! I think $15?); Scarf (J. Crew Factory); Bracelets (H&M and J. Crew); Metallic belt (LOFT); Trouser Jeans (LOFT); pumps (Cole Haan)

My hair looks rough.  Whatever.  I realized today that this 30X30 is going to be hard.  Guess that's why they call it a challenge, huh?  My office decided to do Jean Friday on both Thursday and Friday this week, and I realized that my 30X30 may not be good for jean Fridays, particularly on hot days.  I may need to get rid of a skirt and add in another top.

You know what I love about this shirt? I don't have to pin the front across my boobs.  Thanks, Lands End, for making a button up that doesn't gape.  Looking at this again when I started my post, I decided to unwrap my scarf a bit. I look like I'm being choked to death!

Did everyone else have a good Independence Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment