Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Wishlist Wednesdays

Thought I'd start a new feature that I see other bloggers doing -- showing what I'm currently craving in my fashion wardrobe.

I don't have an iPhone, nor do I particularly want one, but this cheeky case from Kate Spade sorta makes me want one. About the only reason I am jealous of iPhone users are the cute cases.

This necklace is amaze-balls.  It's $58, so do-able for a splurge, but you have no idea how badly I do not need this necklace.  I already have one that will do just as well.

Splurge of the Week:
I have been wanting this Florescent Pink Cambridge Satchel for as long as I can remember.  If you go through Cambridge Satchel's website, you can even get your monogram on it! It's $155, which is not a ton for a bag, but it is a lot for a neon pink trendy bag.  I love the classic shape and I feel like I could tuck a ton in there.  Steve Madden makes a similar one for less, but it's still expensive for a trend at $98 and the reviews say it's not good.  There's a smaller one for $78, but it seems too small to be practical for the amount of stuff I jam into my purse.  The other one I've got my eye on is this felt number from ChicWish:
So all three satchels are about 13," which is good for a weekend walking about DC.  I like the felt one, but it doesn't seem as much fun. But maybe I need a practical color over fun.  Le sigh. What will probably happen is that I won't end up with either of them.



No comments:

Post a Comment