Monday, July 23, 2012

30X30 Day 19 - PINK

This is my Victoria Beckham pose:
Blouse (Alexa Chung for Madewell, similar); skirt (Limited; similar, similar); Bow Belt (LOFT; similar; super cheap one for $4.80); pumps (Ann Taylor Perfect Platform Pumps, spend, splurge, steal)


See?  Just like her! (Minus the fact that I'm not 5'10," a size 00, don't own a single pair of Louboutins let alone an entire closetful, and I'm not married to David Beckham (damn)).  Note to self: reverse position of hands.

This outfit was inspired by Pink Peonies:


She wore hers with the white version of the ubiquitous J. Crew bubble necklace (not all white, but similar and the bits of pink is cute, bright white).  I really want a white one, but (a) I already have 3 bubble necklaces; and (b) I have this white necklace:

Don't need it, do I?  I also have a pair of pink shoes that I may wear with this outfit on date night to really match Rachel's outfit:

Last night, instead of working, I did my nails. I'm feeling a lot bummed at work, and this is my method of being subversive.


I used a combo of these three colors:

I like it! It sorta feels very Hunger Games, girl on fire :)

No comments:

Post a Comment