Thursday, August 30, 2012

Walk on the Wild Side

Today was a green kind of day, don't you think?  Today's outfit was loosely inspired by la vie petite.  You totes see it, don't you?

My brother bought my this skirt (I know, right?).  I love it.  It reminds me of the J. Crew wildcat print that sold out so quickly, and didn't come in a skirt.  Also, it was more expensive (it was silk). This skirt has a really nice weight, doesn't wrinkle!!! and fits very well.  I would buy it in other colors and prints.
Ruffle Crepe Wedge Tee | LOFT (similar, similar)
Cheetah Print Seamed Pencil Skirt | LOFT (different printsimilar)
Leather Double Wrap Belt | LOFT

Isn't this double wrap belt cool?  I have 3 of them, all from the LOFT.  I love them.  You can recreate this effect (using 2 colors!) by using two belts of the same width.  Just put the hole-end of one through the buckle of the other belt and criss-cross them in the back.
 Floral Pin | H&M 

Ordinarily, I'm not sure that I would wear these shoes. They felt a little going-out and not that professional.  They're closed toe and closed back, but the suede and Peter Pan back make it feel a little less "work."  I decided this morning, however, that I didn't much care, and the nude was the same, but darker, tone as my skirt.
Pumps | BCBG via T.J. Maxx

Tomorrow is Friday (highly important), but it's also COLLEGE COLORS DAY! So, wear College Colors with pride.  You don't have to have gone to that school. You can wear whatever college colors you like.... Unless it's U(sic)GA.  GO JACKETS!

No comments:

Post a Comment