Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Slacker

Hey everyone! I've been MIA.  Mr. Matched and I were in Charleston over the weekend hanging out with my parents.  I really needed the R&R.  I didn't take a picture of myself this morning (although I felt somewhat cute).  My little remote battery died and I didn't feel like putting up with the self timer.  Tomorrow...

Jacket | H&M (similar)
Silk Tank | Forever 21 (similar)
Jeans | LOFT Curvy Straight (this season's here)
Seafoam Pumps | J. Crew (similar)

 Bracelets | Forever21
Rings | Mr. Matched

Necklaces | J. Crew Factory

This was my driving back from Charleston outfit on Sunday (sorry I look so tired and disheveled) :
 Chevron Tee | Old Navy
Shorts | J. Crew Factory (same)
Leopard Flats | J. Crew Factory (same)

Necklaces (J. Crew Factory)

And yesterday, I wore an outfit inspired by Emma Pillsbury from Glee  :)
Dress | LOFT Outlet
Cardigan | J. Crew Jackie Cardigan
Belt | H&M
Pumps | Talbots

Necklace | Etsy

In all honesty, I wish I had looked at this picture again before recreating. I like the open cardigan better and like the little gold pin.  Live and learn....

Today I wore a watercolor red skirt from J. Crew Factory and a tee from Forever21, in case you were wondering :)  Maybe I'll wear again in a little while to retake a picture for this blog.

Catch you on the flip side!

No comments:

Post a Comment