Tuesday, August 21, 2012

More Dots

What's up, everyone?  I've been doing a bit of work today for this one client, and I've decided that I really like this client.  I also really like the senior associate that does a fair bit of the overseeing for this client, and I think that helps.  I find my days go much better when I don't interact with people who give me anxiety (usually by hiding in my office and avoiding people) and I only interact with people who don't give my anxiety (by taking the long way around and avoiding walking past anxiety-people offices).

Anyway, fashion stuff.  I bought this sweater because it was a look-a-like of J. Crew's cashmere version that I could afford.  In fact, I was in J. Crew today, and the sales associate totally said, "nice sweater!"  :)

Sweater | Old Navy (Here); Silk Top | Anthropologie (similargood striped optionvery similar); Pencil Skirt | LOFT (similar on sale); Pumps | Ann Taylor Perfect Pumps (this year's here.  Worth every penny)

I decided to put polka dots on polka dots to sweeten the polka pot.  Does that count as mixing prints?  I splurged big time on this silk Anthro tie-neck blouse, but I've worn it a ton and love it.  I think it was worth the money.
Bracelets | H&M (I got the belt one recently.  Splurge option here. Kinda similar pink pyramid bracelet)


No comments:

Post a Comment