Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Seafoam and Lace

I really felt I had to wear this skirt. I have yet to wear it, and Labor Day is Monday. Although I definitely wear white after Labor Day, I thought I should really attempt to wear white before Labor Day.
All Over Lace Tee | Ann Taylor (similar)
Compact Doubleweave Pencil Skirt | Ann Taylor (same, similar, similar )

 Do you ever have it in your head how you're going to wear something, and then morning comes and you can't find anything you want?  That's how I felt this morning.  I really wanted to wear my animal print pumps, but couldn't find them for the life of me. Seriously. Where did they go?  Anyway, I still like the way these seafoam pumps look with these.  I like the pop of subtle color.
 Mona Pumps in Light Peacock | J. Crew (similar; if you buy the J. Crew Mona, go a half size up. They run very small)

Funked up with some hard metal necklaces to keep it from looking too sweet:
 Necklaces | LOFT

And a metallic belt to define the waist:
Leather Bronze Belt | LOFT (similar)

Anddddd it's Wednesday. That means it's almost Thursday, which is practically FRIDAY! AND IT'S A LONG WEEKEND!

No comments:

Post a Comment