Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Hiatus from 30X30

I have one more 30X30 Outfit left, but I have no earthly idea what to wear. I'm pondering and will probably come up with something next week.

I'm missing my Monday outfit. I had to be at work super early and just didn't take one.  Whoops!  It wasn't all that exciting.  A navy sheath dress and this cardigan:
LOFT via eBay

I wanted this cardigan when it first came out from the LOFT ages ago, but somehow convinced myself I didn't need it.  I've regretted it ever since.  I did some hunting on eBay, and this popped up.  Only $10!  SOLD!  Love it.  I think it had only been worn a handful of time. It's in great condition.

This is what I wore yesterday:
Silk polka dot blouse (Lands End Canvas, similar, similar); Skirt (Lands End Canvas, similar); Bug Belt (ASOS); Necklace (Forever21)

Belt Bracelet (H&M); Rhinestone link bracelet (Forever21)

That shirt is the reason why I don't need either of those polka dot chambray shirts from J. Crew or GAP.  originally had this styled with this scarf, but it felt way too casual for work:

American Eagle I think

I love this skirt, but it's very full and made me look a bit chunky, particularly from the side.  Whatevs. I'll still wear it.

This is what I wore today.  I cut my face out since it was looking rough:
Anchor Cardigan (J. Crew Factory); Orange Silk Tank (J. Crew Factory); Navy Linen Skirt (LOFT); Shoes (Stuart Weitzman); Necklace (stolen from my mom)


This is one of my fave new cardis.  My husband is in the Navy and I love pirates, so I'm a sucker for anything anchor.  I tell people it's because of Mr. Matched, but really it's because it's subtle pirate.

Bracelets (H&M)

This is the second time I've worn this belt bracelet since I bought it Monday night. I love it.  Isn't it cute?! It's super cheeky.  It was only $6, so you should pick yourself up one.

No comments:

Post a Comment