Thursday, August 23, 2012

Ice Blue and Dark Pink

Can I just say, I'm so glad it's Thursday?  Because that means tomorrow's Friday, and then it's the weekend!  I'm going to Charleston this weekend to see my parents and meet up with Mr. Matched who has been there a week :(  We have a house there, and I haven't been back in awhile.  Oh, how I miss the South!


Sweater | LOFT (similar)
Silk Tie Top | Ann Taylor (similar)
Skirt | LOFT
Pumps | Ann Taylor Perfect Platforms (similar; similar.  I highly recommend Ivanka Trump shoes)
Bracelet | LOFT

I know this sweater looks red, but it's actually a dark blue-pink.  I bought it years ago, and it's still one of my favorite sweaters.  I love the color and the fit (I have it in 3 colors).  The quality was great and it has lasted me this long!

LET THE WEEKEND BEGIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment