Friday, August 17, 2012

Casual Fridays

Normally, our work is Jean Fridays, but it's so freaking hot right now, jeans sometimes seem like an awful idea.  I decided to go with linen for my "Jean Friday."
Sweater (LOFT); Shirt (Old Navy): Pants (LOFT); Necklace (LOFT)

My boss has been on a business trip all week and just came back today.  What a way to ruin a perfectly good Friday, don't you think?


I feel a little chunky in my chunky sweater, but I was determined to wear it today.  I put it on after my hot walk to work.  I don't really know what I was thinking.  It's too hot to wear jeans, but not too hot to wear a chunky sweater?  I'm not too smart, am I?


I bought this cool layered necklace from the LOFT ages ago.  I liked the metal flower detail with the pearls.  Something about the combination of the very feminine pearls and flowers with the much harder metal details spoke to me.  The only thing I don't like is that the flowers keep flipping around.

T.G.I.F.

No comments:

Post a Comment