Thursday, August 16, 2012

Working my closet

I'm on a mission now to wear things in my closet I haven't worn yet.  Seriously.  Things that have tags on it.  As a bonus mission, I'm trying to wear things I haven't worn in awhile.  I bet I could go months without repeating a single thing in my closet (well except maybe black skirts and jeans).

Cardigan (Banana Republic Factory); Silk Tank (J. Crew Factory); Necklace (J. Crew via eBay); Belt (J. Crew); Skirt (J. Crew Factory); Leopard Pumps (J. Crew via eBay); Bracelet (LOFT, gift from a friend)


I have three of these bubble necklaces.  I need to stop, but I really want this apple green/neon one.  I really don't need it.  Somebody make sure I don't get it.  I've worn the tank and the cardigan once since I bought them, both of which I bought ages ago.

Today, I was feeling pattern mixing again:
Blazer (LOFT); Anchor Top (Forever21); Polka Dot Skirt (Target); Necklace (Old Navy); Pumps (Ivanka Trump)

As for this outfit, the top still had the tags on, but I just bought that a few weeks ago during my 30X30.  Blazer I haven't worn yet this year.  The skirt I wore once a few months back.  I need to go on a Fiscal Fast and stop shopping.


And since I kept having to go outside and come back in, this is really how I wore it. I was sweltering.  You want an upclose of the cute anchors?  OKAY!

Why does this look so wrinkled? It wasn't like that when I pulled it out this morning.  Whatever.  I think this shirt is going to be one of my new faves.

No comments:

Post a Comment