Saturday, August 18, 2012

30X30 Day 30 - Strawberry Lemonade and Finally Done

Today, I made an effort to actually finish off my 30X30, if only 18 days late.

Scarf (Old Navy, similar); T-Shirt (GAP, similar here for $2!!); Shorts (J. Crew); Flats (J. Crew Factory); Flower Pin (H&M); Bracelets (Forever21)

I've been feeling a bit melancholy lately, and neon on neon seemed to be just the ticket to bring me out of my lackluster mood.


And just because my outfit wasn't happy or bright enough, I tucked a flower into my scarf.

More importantly, my 30X30 is done!  You can click on "What I Wore" above to see all my 30X30 outfits. Next time I do this, I have to remember to put in a few more neutrals.  I think a lot of the things I picked were very "memorable," making them harder to mix and match and more noticeable when I wore that bright yellow sweater.  I like having brights and statements, but every day of it made me self-conscious.  Even if noone else noticed, I certainly did.

So yay!  I liked the 30X30 and may try it again sometime.  Is anyone out there doing a 30X30?  How's it going??  Are you sick of your clothes yet?!

No comments:

Post a Comment