Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Inching Closer to Fall

The weather is beautiful in DC.  It's not humid, not too hot, not too cold, and not raining.  I hear that this string of perfect weather lasts 3 seconds before turning cold, so I'm trying to get my fill.



I feel like maybe I shouldn't quite give up on summer colors, but I really wanted to wear my new scarf.  Isn't it pretty?  I love the paisley in the fabulous colors.  I went through 5 outfits this morning (and subsequently went from "early" to "late."

Haven't worn my favorite shoes in awhile, but I thought this brown on black sweater warranted it.  Read about my shoe saga here.

 How is everyone out there transitioning to Fall?  Is it good, bad or ugly?

Boat-Neck Polka Dot Sweater | Old Navy (other colors here. Keep checking in, I've found they get restocked; somewhat similar)
Paisley Tassel-Edge Scarf | Old Navy (same)
Pencil Skirt | J. Crew Factory
Lacquered Link Bracelet | Forever 21 (same)
Patent Cap Toe Pump | Ivanka Trump Gurdia (similar; similar; navy cap toesplurge)


No comments:

Post a Comment