Monday, September 10, 2012

Strawberry Shortcake

This is another jacket I bought ages ago, anticipating a big girl job.  I often worry about cap sleeves like this because they make me look like a linebacker, but I loved the strawberry color, the subtle jacquard print, and the retro cut.

I think this is one of those jackets that could be matronly, but with kickin' accessories, can update it.  I chose to add some seafoam.  I don't think it's that unexpected, but it's enough to make it interesting.
  
Do you ever get sucked into buy something that you love even though the cut may not be great for you?  Or do you have more self control than I do?

Strawberry Jacquard Swing Jacket | LOFT (similar on sale; similar)
Strawberry Tank | LOFT
Waterfall Necklace | Francesca's Collection (similar to Anthropologie's Stormy Seas Necklace) (same in coral and green; similar)
Navy Curvy Slacks | Ann Taylor Factory
Mona Pumps | J. Crew in Light Peacock (similar; similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment