Monday, September 17, 2012

Wax Molds and Head Colds

I had a friend in from out of town this weekend, and we spent an awesome time at the wax museum.


Fridays are normally jeans day in my office, but I had to bring a potential new hire to lunch.  I wanted to be somewhere in between work and jeans, since I knew that she would be in a suit and my fellow interviewer would be in jeans (since he was a last minute substitution and wouldn't have time to go home and change).

Silk Blend Full Skirt | Lands End Canvas (similar)
Blue Striped Oxford Shirt | Lands End Canvas (similar)
Black Studded Belt | J. Crew
Bracelets | Thrifted
Flower Pin | LOFT
Perfect Platform Pumps | Ann Taylor (similar, similar)

For our jaunt around town, E and I obvi had to make an effort.  Sorry for the bizarre angle.  You've got to work with what you've got.

Me:
Orange Blazer | Francesca's Collection
White Tee | LOFT
Skinny Jeans | LOFT
Animal Print Flats | J. Crew Factory
Caramelo Necklace | Anthropologie
Sunglasses | H&M

E:
Lace Tee | J. Crew
Black Denim | Banana Republic
Necklace | Kate Spade
Leopard Flats | Banana Republic
Bracelet | Forever21

I have a bit of a head cold today (courtesy of Mr. Matched), so excuse the slightly loopy look I'm wearing today.  E and I went shopping, and I bought this linen rugby striped shirt that I'd been eyeing, and finally got in my size.  I also bought that cute bow necklace.




Bow Necklace | J. Crew (similar)
Teal Stripe Button Down | J. Crew Factory
Rugby Stripe Boatneck Linen Blend Tee | J. Crew (similar; same in other colors)
Pencil Skirt | J. Crew Factory
Peacock Teal Patent Ama Pumps | Talbots (similar)
Silk Wrapped Rhinestone Bracelet | J. Crew

No comments:

Post a Comment