Friday, September 7, 2012

Classic Combo Redone

Pink and green is a pretty standard color combo (particularly of those of us who lived in the south for so long -- very southern and preppy).  To make it look less "sweet," I mixed up this hot pink with a more unexpected olive green.

I got this jacket ages ago from the LOFT.  It's one of my fave's.  It channel Chanel, don't you think?  I thought the very feminine pink tweed needed something very hard, so I paired it with my LOFT bracelet that I got for being one of LOFT's top spenders.
Pink Boucle Blazer | LOFT (similar)
Olive Perfect Tee | LOFT (similar color)
Marisa Structured Linen Trousers | LOFT (similar; similar)
Military Peep Toe Bootie | ELLE for Kohls (similar)
Bracelet | Courtesy of LOFT (similar)
Anna Sheffield for LOFT Breast Cancer Awareness Necklace  | LOFT (similar + 40% off at checkout)
Still working out the camera issues.  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment