Thursday, September 13, 2012

J. Crew

I feel very J. Crew today. I feel like this is something that J. Crew would put together.

This cardigan is actually an icy pink.  I feel like it looks more tan in here.  The shirt is also much more white and less creamy.  I'm still working on lighting problems, so bear with me.  I've done some more layered necklaces here (which I love).  I love the "sweetness" of the pearls, particularly with this more edge striped top.  I bought this top at Forever21, and I am ridiculously surprised at the quality.  It's not see-through, the fabric is very thick and a nice weight, there's a hidden placket, and there's even pockets on the front.  In fact, there's an almost identical one (same fabric and everything) at the Limited right now for 2X as much.  I can't find the top online, but I bought it recently, so you may be able to find it.  

I think my outfit is a little unexpected, but I felt like I owned it today. I felt really confident.  I wore my seafoam pumps for another layer of the unexpected.  Do you ever an "edgy" outfit together, but it makes you feel confident and not out of place?

Cardigan | H&M (similar)
Striped Shirt | Forever 21 (similar, seriously. In stores, the fabric is almost identical)
Skirt | Ann Taylor Factory (similar)
Charm Necklace | LOFT (similar)
Long Pearl Necklace | LOFT Factory (similar)

Bracelets | Forever 21 (same; sameanother cute option)
Mona Pumps | J. Crew in Light Peacock (similarsimilar)

No comments:

Post a Comment