Wednesday, September 19, 2012

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Ahoy, Mateys and Fair Wenches!  It be Talk Like a Pirate Day, me favorite day of the year.

I originally had on a completely different outfit, and then remembered what an auspicious day it was, and immediately changed (making me epic-ly late for work).




I feel very Emma Pillsbury, but know that I was going for piratical, not Glee.

I tell people that I have a lot of anchor things because my husband's in the Navy, but the real reason is because I love pirates.  I buy a ton of anchors because it's my way of being a subtle pirate every time I wear it.  Today, I went for the trifecta of awesome -- Anchor shirt, anchor skirt, ship's wheel necklace.  Oh, yeah.

V-Neck Sweater | LOFT (similar)
Anchor Secretary Collar Blouse | Forever 21 (similar polka dot secretary collar blouse in silk. expensive.)
High-Waisted Anchor Print Skirt | Brooks Brothers Factory (similar)
Bracelet | H&M
Ship's Wheel Necklace | J. Crew Factory
Striped Peep-Toe Pumps | Ann Taylor

2 comments:

  1. such cute looks, lindsay! you have an amazing sense of style. everything goes perfectly together. i love the peter pan collar anchor print top! xoxo linds {{www.rubygirlblog.com}}

    ReplyDelete