Monday, June 18, 2012

Oh. Hello, Monday. We meet again.

Do you ever feel like morning comes just a tad bit earlier than normal?  That's how I felt this morning.  I was also up until 2AM doing who knows what.  Plus it's overcast today.  All in all, not conducive to my getting going this morning.  Sigh.

I was going to wear something else this morning, but the rain sort of threw me for a loop.  I didn't want to wear light colored bottoms in fear that something was going to splash up on me.  I got on my fave blogs and Tara from Mix and Max Fashion sort of inspired me.  I liked her combo of stripes and dots (I'm a sucker for dots).  I liked that the navy in both her top and her skirt sort of pulled everything together.  Here's my take:

Top (LOFT, sold out); Skirt (Target, old); Belt (Forever21); Necklace (Francesca's Collection); Bracelet (LOFT, really old); Shoes (Ann Taylor Perfect Platform Pumps, ON SALE!)

I'm sort of pretending that my navy polo is actually black (or my black skirt is actually navy).  The navy in this polo is sooooooooooo dark, I doubt anyone will notice.  I've found it really hard to pair, actually.  Against black, it looks navy and against navy, it looks black.  Just can't win.  Since I doubt someone is going to walk up to me and look at the spot on my stomach where the two colors meet, I decided to just go with it.

1 comment: