Tuesday, June 26, 2012

A little bored

I have to confess, I'm a bit bored with my closet right now. I'm gearing up to do the 30X30 challenge next week, and I've told myself not to wear those items that I've reserved for the challenge.  Problem is, all my cute new stuff is in that pile!  I purposefully put things in there that I've bought but haven't worn yet.  I kinda want to wear my new Kate Spade skirt, but I'm holding off on it just in case I decide to return it (doubt that). Anyway, I hope you don't mind, but you may get a somewhat uninspired set of looks this week.  Like this one for instance:
Dress (LOFT Scuba Dress from last season); striped belt (LOFT); seafoam silk tank (J. Crew Factory) Shoes (J. Crew Mona); striped bracelet (LOFT)

I didn't realize I had so many flyaways until I looked at this picture!  Note to self: check hair.  Ugh, I changed clothes like 10 times this morning. I could not decide what to wear. I wasn't totally comfortable in this dress. I felt fat.  I bought it many moons ago when I was a bit smaller.  I just really need to get back down to fighting weight again!  I originally wanted to do this backwards and wear striped shoes and a seafoam belt, but my striped shoes are peep toes and my pedicure is a hot mess.  Going to need to wait on those.

Do you ever feel uninspired by your closet?  What do you do to get yourself out of a fashion rut?

No comments:

Post a Comment