Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Terrible

I know; I know.  I'm a terrible blogger.  I'm feeling pretty glum in my work life lately, and its sort of tapped my energy for... well... everything.  I've also had a lot of late late nights and haven't had time to get my eyebrows done, let alone blog (gasp!).  I had days where I was totes uninspired, and didn't put on anything special to wear, so I didn't even bother taking a picture.  I may re-do outfits that I did like, but didn't feel perky enough to take pictures.

Here we go!

Blazer | Target
Ruffle Tank | Ann Taylor Factory
Jeans | LOFT
Shoes | Dolce Vita Notty (similar.   Sign up for ShoeDazzle here)
Bracelets | J. Crew Factory; LOFT
Necklace | T.J. Maxx

 White Button Up | LOFT
Lime Skirt | J. Crew Factory
Pumps | Ivanka Trump Pinkish via T.J. Maxx
Scarf | LOFT

Disclosure: I like the colors/patterns for this outfit, but I don't think I arranged everything in a flattering manner. I'm not sure those jeans were the best.  I think a pencil skirt would have been a better idea.
Peasant Bloused | Forever21
Silk Leopard Print Scarf | J. Crew
Jeans | LOFT
Pumps | Ann Taylor Perfect Peep Toe
Belt | Ann Taylor
Headband | LOFT

 Whereas that outfit was a fail, I love this one and think it's a total win:
 Double-Breasted Knit Jacket With Patch Pocket | LOFT
Silk Polka Dot Blouse | J. Crew
Camel Wool Blend Skirt | Ann Taylor
Pumps | Ann Taylor Factory
Necklace | H&M

This outfit was actually based on a pair of shoes from SoleSociety.  I was so close to buying those shoes, but I'm glad I didn't.  I think it's great when you can be inspired by something.  I'm sure my husband will also be excited that I didn't spend money.



You can buy those Sole Society Sheila shoes here.  Sign up for Sole Society here.  I'm also a really big fan of this rust/leopard combo.  

I may try something closer to that soon, even though I wore a version of leopard/red very recently. Mine was more in the blue/red/darker leopard, but I like this more orange-rust color of those shoes, and I have some Kate Spade Leopard Pumps that match the leopard in those shoes.
Leopard Cardigan | Old Navy
Burgundy Tee | Banana Republic Factory
Black Pencil Skirt | J. Crew
Pumps | Ann Taylor Perfect Platforms
Flower and Pearl Necklace | LOFT
Belt | Ann Taylor

I think every blogger has this sweater.  It is awesome.
 Polka Dot Sweater | Old Navy
Collared Button Down | Banana Republic
Mint Corduroy Pants | Lands End Canvas
Riding Boots | Nine West via Zappos
Necklace | Forever 21
Bracelet | LOFT

 This is actually inspired by one of Kendi Everyday's very first blog posts (#6 apparently):

 Sweater | Old Navy
Mustard Skirt | T.J. Maxx
Buffalo Print Scarf | some kiosk in the mall
Pumps | Ivanka Trump Kayden
Bracelet | Forever21

And this look was inspired by a very recent post from Jean from Extra Petite.  I liked her look better, but I tried :)  We are wearing the same shoes, though.  Please forgive the shiny face and messed up hair.  I took this after work, and was looking less than fresh.
Cardigan | LOFT
Mustard Tee | Target
Tweed Skirt | T.J. Maxx
Tights | ummmm?
Pumps | Ann Taylor
Necklace | T.J. Maxx

Thanks for sticking with me!  Yay for all these outfit posts finally getting up!

No comments:

Post a Comment